Hey, everyone! I’m so excited to have been nominated for another award! I’d like to thank Jasmine for nominating me for this award and considering me ‘a blogger who is positive and creatively inspires others in the blogosphere’. Thank you so much, Jasmine! Pls check Jasmine, a book lover’s blog. She definitely has some amazing content!
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1) What is it about writing that you like so much?
It helps me express better and connects my thoughts and emotions with the world.
2) Do you ever experience writer’s block? Even when you write a book review.
Yes, many times. I do try to come out of it, though…
3) What do you like about having a blog?
I get to write more frequently than before and I get to read the works of amazing other bloggers.
4) What do you dedicate your time most on? Read to review or participate more in blogging memes?
I think I participate more in blogging memes….
5) If you have a 5 days vacation, where would you go or what would you do?
I guess I would spend time with my mother and if possible, go somewhere out of the country with her…
6) What interesting things have you done this past year?
I created this blog! I also set goals and targets for my future…
7) What is your favorite book at the moment?
Though choice! But I guess my favorite books, for now, would be’The Fault in Our Stars’, ‘If I Stay’ and ‘Divergent’…
8) Is your bookshelf in another room or in your bedroom?
Just around the corner outside my room…
9) What do you collect the most of?
I don’t exactly collect anything…but I love buying new books!
10) How often do you get a haircut?
A year back I got a bob and in the beginning of this year, I trimmed my hair a little…I haven’t cut my hair since then… I would say I don’t cut my hair very often…
11) What is one positive thing you hope your blog accomplishes?
Hmmm… I hope I post my posts more frequently and improve my writing skills so that more people get to see my blog…but in the process I hope to remember that I write for myself and not for others
1. Would you prefer skydiving or scuba diving?
2. Would you call yourself an indoor person or an outdoor person?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do?
4. Cat person or dog person?
5. Why did you create your blog?
6.Where would you see yourself in 10 years?
7. Do you have a phobia? If yes, what kind of phobia?
8. How do you get motivated to work towards your goal(s)/target(s)/amibition(s)?
9. What kind of people do you like?
10. What superhuman power would you like to have?
11. What kinds of books do you read?
If you have seen/read Divergent, what faction would you see yourself in? (You can totally call yourself Divergent if you have seen/read Allegiant…😉 if you know what I mean…)
1. What do you think of my blog? (Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be that long😉 )
Looking forward to all of your answers!
P.S: My mid-terms start next week, so pls excuse me if I’m not able to post for a few weeks…Will get back to you guys as soon as possible! And also to my new followers, pls apologize me for not checking out your blogs…will surely do so after my exams get over…