Ok, so, without further adieu, let’s get into the award!
Rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Ok so, the last time I shared 7 things about myself way long ago and it was for The Versatile Blogger Award. When I was going through those posts I realized that the facts were quite serious and so this time I decided to include random facts about myself! I hope you guys have fun reading them!
7 Random Facts about Myself (things you guys probably didn’t know):
1. I turned 16 just recently on June 7! Happy Not-So-Sweet-Sixteen to me lol!
2. My favorite Ice-cream flavor is Cookies n Cream and my favorite toppings are hot chocolate fudge, assorted nuts, sprinkles
3. The last movie I saw in a movie theater is Everything, Everything 🙂
4. I absolutely looove Disney animated movies (I’m 16, but who cares) and my favorite one is Tangled. I’ve seen it so many times that I know most of the dialogues! I adore ‘I See The Light’ and I get goosebumps every time I listen to it. And yes, I think Frozen is way too overhyped.
5. My favorite TV shows as a kid were Phineas and Ferb and Wizards of Waverly Place! I can legit still watch them and still not get bored!
6. As a child I remember reading Junie B. Jones, most of Roald Dahl books, The Mallory McDonald series, The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes, The Magic Tree House series (which I really want to read again), Naughty Amelia Jane, and The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (I really want to read the series sometimes soon) in 4rd grade for eng lit.
7. It has been a little over a month since I got a new pup! His name is Coco and he’s a Shih Tzu. Here’s a recent picture of his:
You aren’t obligated, but I’d really love to hear a few fun facts about you guys!
Thanks for reading!